If you are ready for a website, the best practice before you begin is to plan. Having a vision before you jump in will save you time and money. Below is a guide to planning your new website. Click on any step to learn more details.
- Develop a Sitemap
- Choosing a WordPress Theme
- Choosing Fonts for Your Website
- Color Scheme for Web
- Choosing Web Photos
- Writing Web Content
After you have designed your website, you should also:
- Perform Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Check that your contact form is working
- Check all links for proper connectivity
- Connect to Google Apps & Webmaster tools
Planning your website doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Mystical Marketing guides you through the process to ensure effectiveness. Contact us to learn more.